Thursday, June 19, 2008

Intermittency

It is crazy how intermittent my blog writing is becoming. I stopped blogging sometime last year, for wanting a fresh start sometime later. Then I started again around the NFL playoffs this year, but have again slowed down.

I guess it totally depends on how "busy" I am - in the sense how occupied with something else I am.

So, updates.. nothing much to write about. Gave a talk (look for "Prog701 - QWERTY keypad support" on that page - click on "Video") in relation to what I work on. It is strange to hear and see yourself talking on video - I sound nothing like what I think I sound - of course I hardly, if ever, speak to a crowd.

Manchester United won the Champs league! I was just starting out to be a fan when they did it in 99, and to get to see them lift it again is tremendous.

Lakers got slaughtered at the hands of the Celtics. No shocker there I think, the Celts were tremendous. It would take a way more mature team to beat them. Only way Lakers would have won was if the Celts made basic mistakes. Of course, didn't happen.

I visited Denmark - and it is only a 4 hour drive from San Diego :-). Well, I visited a Danish town in the US anyway. It is gorgeous, and incredible how authentic they've made it. The Danish pastries were.. well, hard to describe. Unlike the sugar-coma versions that we normally get in the US, these were just.. well tasted to be believed.

Anyway, hope this is not my last post for the next 3 months - the way I've been going.

No comments: